Home Insurance

Insurance in Spain Made Simple

The Key to all your insurance needs

A highly dedicated team of professionals provide a personal service for all your insurance needs as a foreign resident. Whatever your personal circumstances, we can help you with your Spanish insurance needs.

Home Insurance
If you are buying a house or home in Spain to either live in yourself or to rent out as a holiday home or second home then either way you are going to need property insurance in Spain as protection and cover for various risks such as theft, burglary, damage from tenants and renters, accidental damage, damage from fire and water leaks, floods, structural problems etc.

Home and contents insurance for your property in Spain will ensure that your home, rental property or business premises are covered 24 hours a day, regardless of whether you live in Spain permanently or own a holiday home in Spain

Return to Home Page